Row Combiner is designed to continuously join two rows of biscuit or cracker sandwiches from a 2 lane sandwiching machine into a single 2-high stack of sandwiches and deliver them directly into the infeed section of a horizontal wrapper.
● Servo-driven system provides for simple maintenance access and a sanitary fall-through design.
● Easy change-over design with simple adjustments on the side of the machine.
● Sanitary design with stainless steel and aluminum construction — no painted surfaces are in the product zone.
● Easily accessible top converging lid assembly allows for ease in cleaning and adjustments.
● Unit is mechanically timed with the sandwiching machine for accuracy in product transfers.
● Design available for 1 and 2 lane sandwiching machines.
● Combining speeds up to 700 sandwiches per minute per lane.
● Can handle a variety of base cake shapes, including round, square, rectangle or specialty shapes.
● Standard product size range of 35 mm – 60 mm.
● Products over 60 mm can be produced with optional changes to the standard machine.
● Can accommodate larger products up to 100 mm.
Contact us, exclusive offers and new production information.